Dr Rajshree K. Jonwal
( MBBS, FRACGP )
- Professional Education and Qualification – MBBS FRACGP
- Australasian college of aesthetic medicine– Member. Enrolled in Diploma in cosmetic medicine
- Derma medical combined course in anti wrinkle and filler treatments
- Training in Ultherapy
- Primary skin cancer management certificate
- Licensing and registration: AHPRA – General registration no MED0001612289
- Professional associations – RACGP/GPTQ/GPRA/ACCRM/GPSA
- Medical indemnity provider- MDA National.
- Laser license for cosmetic usage
Key Skills and Abilities
Interpersonal skills and bedside manner
Ability to put patients at ease and inspire their trust. Highly developed communication skills enable to listen, respond and adapt to patients from a range of cultural backgrounds in a clear and empathetic manner. I have a genuine concern for all patients and take the time to explain their condition and treatment options.
Reliable medical knowledge and diagnostic skills
Proven ability to make sound diagnoses following accurate case-taking, examination of patient and interpretation of diagnostic procedures.
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Experience working in hospitals and practices with limited staff and a high volume of patients who present with both emergency and non-emergency cases. Able to remain calm, professional and methodical in my examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients, even in testing situations.